Monday, November 21, 2011

Here to N.E.wear - It's Official!

Welcome to the official Grand Opening of "Here to N.E.wear".  While I do like to journal, the main purpose of my page is to keep you current with N.E.wear designs.  Here you'll find examples of custom pieces in the Commissions and Sold Gallery, and all my work that is available directly from me, from The 120 Artists CoOp and from Westwood Studio, both located in Wooster.  The options are almost limitless as to the colour combinations, shapes, designs and findings materials.  With Thanksgiving just around the corner (for those who live south of the border), the Christmas season is almost upon us.  Maybe this year you'll want to give one-of-a-kind gifts.  Check out the photo galleries and see if anything strikes your fancy. 

As for my recent road trip, I made it home safely after a week-long trip across western Canada.  I’m in grandchild withdrawal already.

No comments:

Post a Comment